After strenuous testing we have found a modern fabric, which is correspondent to the quality requirements of an Eggert-gown and simultaneously makes life a lot easier: Microfibre. For our microfibre gowns we use the same fine and modern yarn as Goretex and Simpatex, which you might know as being used in sportswear. You will be thrilled by the high durability of this fabric.
You can either fill in the required measurements and buy your gown immediately or go to our Download area and send the completed measurement sheet via email or fax.
* stand-up collar only available with Prussian or Hanoverian gown
* one pocket on the right
* fine yarn
* sandwashed, i.e. slightly napped
* therefore woollen and silky feel
* light and air-permeable and yet warming
* dries quick
* the prefect ‘backpack-gown’
* fits easily in every bag
Traditionally hand-made – We also counsel you by phone on 040-2201887.